Urban Rubbish is looking for interns to join our team!
We are on the hunt for dependable, responsible, creative, detail-oriented individuals who love flowers as much as we do. Interns play a vital role here at Urban Rubbish. We love our interns and are always excited to add new faces to our team.
- to grow as individuals
- to gain experience in the floral and event industry
- to gain hands-on floral design experience
- to understand practical aspects of small business operations
- encounter doors of opportunity!
We do our best to tailor each internship experience to the interests of each individual.
- prepare supplies, tools, containers, rentals for weekly events
- studio clean (scrubbing buckets, sweeping floors, taking out trash, etc.)
- floral processing
- floral design
- floral installation
- deliveries, setups and pickups
- customer service
- minimum 4 month commitment
- available Tuesdays - Saturday and some Sundays
- college credit is available
- must submit class schedule (if applicable)
- work minimum of 2 event weeks per month
- open to travel in and around the Bryan/College Station Area
For more details and information OR
to submit an application please email Jaelynn